Below are hyperlinked blocks to each of my individual portfolio pages, each of which contains 2,000-4,000 words of information. Click the “See-more” icons, in each block, to navigate to the individual portfolio. Many of the individual portfolios are linked; for example, some of my WordPress portfolio, also involves PHP/MySQL development. You can navigate between the portfolios, as well as from the portfolios, to other parts of my website(s), and return back here, for the root directory #
$7-mn Series A founder.
- Hired, and managed a team of 40+ full-time employees, including remote.
- Launched a web 2.0 startup that remains profitable, after nearly 10 years.
- Equity deals, $100k+ media buys, pitch deck creation.
Scalable, fast, compatible.
- 6+ completed projects, totally $20k gross revenue.
- Experience working with live user websites in medical, media, and sales verticals.
- Mastery over core, Automattic-backed plugin base.
Expert in conditional-code.
- LAMP/JS CTO of a media website w/ 40-mn+ monthly traffic.
- Scalable code that is highly interoperable with other stack components.
- Mastery over all PHP built-in functions.
I have completed academic level copywriting in chess, comp-science, and STEM, including physics, bio, chem, mathematics. My work includes the lengthiest chess non-fiction book in the field’s history: 700,000 words.
Fiction writing, poetry, song writing, list articles, blog posts, video scripts. My work has garnered over 1 billion total views, to 500 million+ unique visitors.